The Geauga County MRC recommends that all volunteers, in order to fully participate within the MRC, undertake the following actions:
- Register as an MRC volunteer online at the Ohio Medical Reserve Corps Web
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date profile information on the Ohio MRC and Geauga County MRC websites.
- Provide current professional licensure information and immediately alert the MRC Coordinator of any action against that license.
- Submit copies of all training certificates to MRC Coordinator upon completion.
- Complete the MRC volunteer orientation.
- Complete online courses on the Incident Command System - ICS 100 and 700. These are available online at MRC Train Web site
- Represent the MRC in a positive light and refer inquires from the press to the MRC Coordinator or immediate supervisor during a response.
- Maintain the confidentiality of any client you may work with during the course of your volunteer duties, in accordance with HIPPA regulations.